In the merger of the New Japan Securities Research Institute and the Wako Research Institute of Economics, the former will be the surviving entity, which will be called the Shinko Research Institute Co.
What does JSRI stand for?
JSRI stands for Japan Securities Research Institute (Ministry of Finance; Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSRI
We have 1 other meaning of JSRI in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Sedimentary Research
- Joint Sub-Regional Command Centre
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College (Virginia)
- Joint Search and Rescue Coordination Center
- Journal for the Study of Rhetorical Criticism of the New Testament
- Japanese Society for Rehabilitation of Disabled
- Journal of Scientific Research and Development (Nigeria)
- Japan Society for Respiratory Endoscopy
- Jet Set Radio Future (video game)
- John Stark Regional High School (Weare, NH)
- Jesuit Social Research Institute (Loyola University, New Orleans)
- Jodo Shu Research Institute (Japan)
- Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies (international online publication)
- Julian Samora Research Institute
- Joint Service Requirement for Insensitive Munitions
- June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program
- Janusian Security Risk Management, Ltd.
- Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine (est. 2001)
- Japanese Society of Ryodoraku Medicine (International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques)
- Jimmy Stewart Relay Marathon (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hideo Suzuki at New Japan Securities Research Institute said, "Given the dollar's rapid fall, the Nikkei index should have lost 400 to 500 points.