8 billion yen at the end of March 2000, up 27% from a year earlier, the Japan Securities Investment Advisers Association said Thursday.
What does JSIAA stand for?
JSIAA stands for Japan Securities Investment Advisers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Julian Street Inn (San Jose, CA homeless shelter)
- Skiathos, Greece - Skiathos (Airport Code)
- Japan Semiconductor Industry Association
- Japan Soda Industry Association (est. 1948)
- Japan Surfactant Industry Association
- Japan Switchboard Industries Association
- Joint Service Induction Area (US Navy)
- Joint Service Interface Architecture
- Joint Strategic Intelligence Assessment (UK)
- Jon Stewart Intelligence Agency (fan club)
- Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Joint Signal Intelligence Bureau (Pakistan)
- Joint System Integration Body
- Jahangir Siddiqui Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Jiangsu Institute of Communications (China)
- Johor State Investment Centre
- Joint Security Industry Council (London, England, UK)
- Joint Services Intelligence Center
- Joint Space Command Intelligence Center
- Joint Systems Integration Command (USJFCOM, formerly the Joint Battle Center)