The Japan Securities Dealers Association decided recently to impose a fine of 300 million yen on Nomura.
What does JSDA stand for?
JSDA stands for Japan Securities Dealers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSDA
We have 7 other meanings of JSDA in our Acronym Attic
- Job Specification Design
- Job Status Document
- Jobseekers Direct (UK government job placing service)
- Joint School District
- Joint Standards Document
- Joint Subspace Detection
- Junior Secured Debt
- Juris Scientiae Doctor (Doctor of Juristic Science)
- Juvenile Services Department (Florida)
- Juventude Social Democrata
- Japan Soap and Detergent Association
- Japan Soft Drink Association
- Japan Square Dance Association
- Japan Stamp Dealers Association
- Japan Steel Drum Association (est, 1952)
- Java Shared Data
- Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa
- Jovian System Data Analysis Program (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
- Jamaica Scuba Diving Club (est. 1957)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Separately, the Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA) has asked managers at marketing firms to improve oversight to make sure that sales personnel are marketing the products only to well-informed customers.
Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA) Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA) officially designated the ISE as an "appropriate foreign investment market for the private and institutional Japanese investors.
TOKYO, March 15 Kyodo The Japan Securities Dealers Association plans to offer support to private groups wishing to invest in stocks in a bid to stimulate Japanese stock markets by attracting more individual investors, association officials said Friday.
At present, two other would-be founders of similar stock exchanges -- the Japan Securities Dealers Association and "Nasdaq Japan" -- plan to compete with the Mothers.
Source: Japan Securities Dealers Association Issues Yield (PC) Treasury Bill 214 0.