The development of T-5224 has been sponsored by the Japan Science and Technology Agency.
What does JSTA stand for?
JSTA stands for Japan Science and Technology Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSTA
We have 2 other meanings of JSTA in our Acronym Attic
- Johnstown, PA, USA - Johnstown Cambria (Airport Code)
- Joint Spatio-Temporal Filtering
- Joint System Test
- Joseph Smith Translation
- Journal of Science and Technology (biannual publication)
- Jubilee Sailing Trust (UK)
- Junior Scratch Tour (youth bowling tour)
- Junior Scratch Tournament (bowling)
- JWFC (Joint Warfighting Center) Support Team
- Japan Saipan Travel Association
- Japan Sport Tourism Alliance (est. 2012)
- Japanese Society for Technology in Anaesthesia
- Japanese Society for Tropical Agriculture
- Job Specific Task Analysis
- Joint Stock Theatre Alliance
- Jordan Society of Tourist and Travel Agents
- Journal of Strain Analysis and Engineering
- Journal of Social Theory in Art Education
- Japanese School Teaching Assistant Program (culture studies program)
- Jewish Singles Together Around the River (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Aug 4, 2005 - (JCNN) - LTT Bio-Pharma, a Japanese pharmaceutical company specializing in drug delivery systems, announced on August 2 that the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) has selected the company's proposal as one of the projects JST supports.