Just north of the capital city of Mito in Tokai is the Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (J-Parc;http://j-parc.
What does J-PARC stand for?
J-PARC stands for Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (Tokai, Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of J-PARC in our Acronym Attic
- Java Logical Observer
- Jennifer Lopez
- Jelinski-Moranda (reliability model)
- Junk E-Mail (Spam)
- Joint Mobility Analysis Support System
- Joint Modeling And Simulation System
- J-Modulated Spin-Echo (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Japan-Newspaper Orikomi Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- Jackson and Pollock (healthcare science equation)
- Jameel Poverty Action Lab (Masssachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Japan Photovoltaic Expansion Center (Japanese Photovoltaic Energy Association)
- Joint Preflight Integration of Munitions and Electronic Systems (US DoD)
- Japanese Real Estate Investment Trust
- J-Resolved Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Jam-to-Signal Ratio
- Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (IEEE)
- Joint Second Echelon Attack
- Journal of Student Award Winners (Lehigh University)
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
- Joint - Simple Communications Programming Environment