The Japan Productivity Center for Socio-Economic Development said 31.
What does JPC-SED stand for?
JPC-SED stands for Japan Productivity Center for Socio-Economic Development (est. 1994)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Care
- Journal of Physical Chemistry
- Journal of Planar Chromatography
- Journal of Psychology and Christianity (Christian Association for Psychological Studies)
- Journal Publishing Company (various locations)
- Jpeg-2000 Code stream (image format)
- Judicial Productivity Credit (work credit, Arizona justice system)
- Jumbo Piston Core (geotechnical/geomechanical seafloor samples)
- Junta Patriótica Cubana (Cuban Patriotic Council)
- Juvenile Probation Counselor
- Japan Petrochemical Industry Association
- Japan Photographic Copyright Association (est. 1971)
- Japan Printed Circuit Association (est. 1962; now Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association)
- Japan Privacy Consultants Association (online privacy)
- Journal of Physical Chemistry A
- Justice of the Peace and Constables Association (Texas)
- Journal of Physical Chemistry B
- Jack Pine Community Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- Jackson's Point Conference Centre (Canada; Salvation Army)
- Jakarta Praise Community Church (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Productivity Center For Socio-Economic Development surveyed all 725 members of both chambers of the Diet in February and this month and 200 responded.