Chalmers Johnson, president of the California-based Japan Policy Research Institute, goes a bit further: "Could they give a damn about killing off the dugong, or killing off one of the last healthy reefs in the islands?
What does JPRI stand for?
JPRI stands for Japan Policy Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPRI
We have 1 other meaning of JPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Justices of the Peace Review Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Justsystem Pittsburgh Research Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Joint Program Requirements Control Board
- John Paul Regional Catholic School (Baltimore, MD)
- Jefferson Parish Recreation Department (Department of Parks and Recreation; Metairie, LA)
- Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Development, LLC
- Joint Program Requirement Document
- Japanese Role Playing Game
- John, Paul, Ringo, George (The Beatles)
- Jai Prakash Rozgar Guarantee Yojana (India)
- Jiangsu Pesticide Research Institute Company Ltd. (China)
- Joint Personnel Records Imaging Group
- Job Performance Requirements List
- Japan Pacific Resource Network
- Journal of Pattern Recognition Research
- Journal of Public Relations Research
- Joint Publication Research Service
- Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- Journal of Pre-Raphaelite Studies
- Joint Peruvian Riverine Support Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
When Norbert Schlei died, Chalmers Johnson called Schlei "one of the most distinguished authors the Japan Policy Research Institute has ever published.