An official at the Japan Petroleum Development Association, an upstream business association in Japan, says the confusion has occurred because METI decided the post-JNOC plan without doing establishing the necessary contacts for negotiation.
What does JPDA stand for?
JPDA stands for Japan Petroleum Development Association (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPDA
We have 10 other meanings of JPDA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Potential Designator
- Joint Probability Density
- Joint Probability Distribution
- Joliet Police Department (Illinois, USA)
- Journal of Pedagogic Development (University of Bedforshire; UK)
- Junior Professional Development (program)
- Just Plain Dumb
- Juvenile Periodontitis
- Juvenile Probation Department
- Japan Package Design Association (est. 1960)
- Java Platform Debugger Architecture (Sun)
- Jefferson Parish District Attorney (Louisiana)
- Joint Petroleum Development Area (Timor Sea )
- Joint Probabilistic Data Association
- Joint Probabilistic Data Association Filter
- Japanese Petroleum Development Corporation
- Jewellery Product Development Centre (India)
- Jody Phillips Dance Company (Kansas City, KS)
- Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Jacksonville Planning and Development Department (Jacksonville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, April 20 Kyodo (EDS: ADDING WAKASUGI'S BACKGROUND) The Japan Petroleum Development Association will appoint Kazuo Wakasugi, vice chairman of the group and president of Japan Petroleum Exploration Co.