The Japan Patent Attorneys Association (JPAA: nihon benrishikai) is the professional association for benrishi.
What does JPAA stand for?
JPAA stands for Japan Patent Attorneys Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPAA
We have 3 other meanings of JPAA in our Acronym Attic
- Josephson Parametric Amplifier
- Journal of Personality Assessment
- Journal of Productivity Analysis (Springer)
- Joynes Pike and Associates Ltd (UK)
- Juice Products Association
- Jumma Peoples Alliance (Nepal)
- Junior Philatelists of America
- Justices of the Peace Act (various locations)
- Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma
- Jamaica Plain Artists Association (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Japan Photo Agency Association
- Japan Print and Art Association
- Japan, Asia and Australia
- Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra
- Juxtarenal and Pararenal Aortic Aneurysms (endovascular surgery)
- Justices of the Peace Appointments Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Jamaica Plain Arts Council (Massachusetts)
- Janesville Performing Arts Center (Janeseville, WI)
- Jaycie Phelps Athletic Center (Greenfield, IN)
- Jedlicka Performing Arts Center (Cicero, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The center was established by the Japan Federation of Bar Associations and the Japan Patent Attorneys Association in 1998 to settle industrial property disputes.