A government research team led by Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC) and the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology began production of natural gas from frozen methane hydrate under the seabed about 80 kilometers off Japan's central coast, the ministry said, adding that the gas lies 300 meters below the seafloor at a depth of about 1,000 meters.
What does JOGMEC stand for?
JOGMEC stands for Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (est. 1967)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Japan Organic Garden Association
- Jersey Optional Gymnastics Association (New Jersey)
- Journal of Grid Computing (Springer)
- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Journal of Game Development
- Journal of Genetic Genealogy
- Java Open GL
- John O' Groats to Land's End (UK; cycling)
- Job of General Manager
- Journal of General Management
- Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing (also seen as JOGNN)
- Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing
- Journal of Global Optimization (Springer Netherlands)
- Just One Guy's Opinion
- Journal of Geophysical Research
- Jewish Outdoor Group of Singles
- Journal of Gambling Studies
- Johannes Gutenberg (University, Mainz, Germany)
- Jerusalem Open House
- John (New Testament books)