The petition was faxed to the offices of Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama, Foreign Minister Katsuya Okada and other Foreign Ministry personnel earlier in the day, Masayoshi Naito, co-chair of the ICNND Japan NGO Network, said.
What does JANCA stand for?
JANCA stands for Japan NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Council on Aging (est. 1998)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JANCA
- Joint Army, Navy & Air Force Protocol
- Joint Army-Navy Aircraft Instrument(ion) Research
- Joint Army-Navy-Air Force Logistics Publication
- Joint Army-Navy-Air Force Logistics Policy
- Joint Army Navy Acquisition Policy
- Joint Army, Navy, Air Force Publication
- Joint Army-Navy-Air Force Sea Transportation Message
- Study Group of Japan for Advanced Neuroblastoma
- Joint Army-Navy Ballistic Missile Committee
- Jewish AIDS Network Chicago
- Junior Achievement of the National Capital Area
- Joint Army Navy Combined Foul Up (polite form)
- Journal of Applied Non-Classical Logics
- Joint Army-Navy Communications
- Japan National Committee for Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Joint Army and Navy Committee on Welfare and Recreation
- Jewish Alliance of Northern Dutchess (New York)
- Judgment About Nursing Decisions (ethical scale)
- Jaguar Association of New England (car club)
- Japan Association of New Economy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gathering, hosted by the Japan NGO Committee, an umbrella organization for 40 Japanese civic groups, also featured tasting of domestic GM organisms-free foods and theatrical performance by farmers.
nuclear deterrence strategy, but the main opposition Democratic Party of Japan said there should be more debate on the matter, according to the survey by the ICNND (International Commission on Nuclear Non-proliferation and Disarmament) Japan NGO Network.
The committee also decided to summon Yoshitaka Funato, chairman of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation's board of trustees, as another unsworn witness to hear about the relationship between NGOs and the government, according to the lawmakers.
There is a possibility that the committee will only have Yoshitaka Funato, chairman of Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation's board of trustees, as an unsworn witness to hear about the relationship between NGOs and the government at Monday's session.
Jitsujo Arima, head of the Japan NGO Center for International Cooperation, Tsutomu Hotta, head of the Sawayaka Welfare Foundation, and Mikiko Yamazaki, director of the Tokyo Volunteer and Citizens' Activities Center, were sworn in as council representatives.