The Japan Material Testing Reactor, which has a heat output equivalent to 50,000 kilowatts, is used to produce isotopes and to carry out radiation experiments on various types of material.
What does JMTR stand for?
JMTR stands for Japan Material Testing Reactor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of JMTR in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Mapping Tool Kit
- Joint Mapping Toolkit
- Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management (formerly Integrated Manufactuing Systems)
- Joint Multi-Tactical Digital Information Link Operating Procedures
- Just My Take on the Matter
- John Mayer Trading Page (musical network)
- Joint Master Test Plan
- Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice
- Journal of Music Theory Pedagogy (University of Oklahoma)
- Junior Managers Training Programme (EU-China Managers Exchange and Training Program; intergovernmental cooperation project)
- Joint Multi-TADIL School
- Jordan Mobile Telephone Services
- Journal of Modern Turkish Studies
- Joint Multichannel Trunking & Switching System
- Joint-Movement Tracking Test
- Just Made That Up
- James Madison University
- Japan Marine United (shipbuilder)
- JMTK Utilities Segment
- JMU Access Partnership (formerly Joint Mobility Unit; UK)