What does JMEC stand for?
JMEC stands for Japan Market Expansion Competition (business training program; Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMEC
We have 2 other meanings of JMEC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Medical Ethics
- Journal of Molecular Endocrinology
- Journal of Molecular Evolution (Springer publication)
- Journal of Monetary Economics (Elsevier BV)
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy
- Jack Mills Evangelistic Association (Athens, TX)
- Japan Medical Esthetic Association
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy with Absences
- Joint Multi-dimensional Education and Analysis Modeling System
- Japan Market Entry Competition
- Junior Marketing Executives Circle
- Jean Monnet European Centre of Excellence (University of Leeds; UK)
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association (also seen as JFMDA)
- Jungle Message Encoder-Decoder
- Joint Mission Essential Equipment List (US DoD)
- James Madison Education Fund, Inc.
- Jazz Musicians Emergency Fund (New York, NY)
- Je m'en fou (French: I don't care)
- Journal of Middle Eastern Geopolitics (Rome, Italy)
- Journal of Modern European History