7 billion yen for the largest decline on record, the Japan Machine Tool Builders Association said Wednesday.
What does JMTBA stand for?
JMTBA stands for Japan Machine Tool Builders Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Japanese Music Therapy Association
- JavaMail Mail Transport Agent
- Jimmy Morgan Taxi Association (Chicago, IL)
- John M. Tettemer & Associates, Ltd.
- John Muir Trail Association
- Joint Marketing and Trading Agreement
- Jordan McKirahan Talent Agency
- Judicial Monitoring Team for Aceh
- Joint METOC Tactical Applications Course
- Joint Military Transportation Board
- Jacksonville Metro Treatment Center (Jacksonville, FL)
- Jacob Marengo Tutorial College (Namibia)
- Jamaica Musical Theater Company
- Japan-Manalilian Training Center (Japan)
- Japan-Myanmar Traditional Cultural
- Japanese Map Task Corpus
- Jenin Municipality Technology Center (West Bank)
- Jeongwoo Machinery Trading Co., Ltd.
- Jingjiang Measuring Tools Co.,Ltd.
- Jingmei Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile in Japan, the world's largest producer of machine tools, the Japan Machine Tool Builders Association (Tokyo) reports that orders for Japanese-produced metalcutting machine tools came to $448-million in March.
9 percent over the previous year, and the first gain in three years, according to the Japan Machine Tool Builders Association (JMTBA), Tokyo, Japan.