2 Kyodo The Japan Lung Cancer Society adopted a declaration Thursday urging the Japanese people to create a ''no smoking society'' and the government to tighten its control of cigarette sales.
What does JLCS stand for?
JLCS stands for Japan Lung Cancer Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JLCS
We have 1 other meaning of JLCS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the Lancaster County Historical Society (Lancaster, PA)
- Japanese Language Course for International Students (Japan; Kobe University)
- Joint Legislative Committee on Land Use (Clackamas County, OR)
- Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine
- Journal of Less Common Metals
- Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra
- Journal of Life Care Planning
- Julia Landon College Preparatory (Jacksonville, FL)
- Jordan Lectures in Comparative Religion (series)
- Junior League of Cedar Rapids (Iowa)
- Japanese Language and Culture Studies (Hokkaido University; Japan)
- Japanese Liquid Crystal Society
- John Lewis Coffee Shop, Inc. (now John Lewis Community Services; Iowa)
- John Lewis Community Services (Iowa)
- Junior League of Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Japanese Labour Camp Survivors Association (British prisoners of war group; UK)
- Joint Legislative Commission on Seafood and Aquaculture (North Carolina)
- Joint Legislative Committee On Science and Technology
- Joint Liaison Committee on Taxation (Hong Kong)
- Joseph Leckie Community Technology College (UK)