As a formality, ALIC should have paid the subsidies to the MBM makers via the Japan Livestock By-product Association, a livestock industry group.
What does JLBA stand for?
JLBA stands for Japan Livestock By-Product Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Junior League of Binghamton
- Junior League of Birmingham
- Junior League of Boise
- Junior League of Boston
- Junior League of Bristol
- Junior League of Bronxville
- Junior League of Brooklyn
- Junior League of Buffalo
- Just Like Before (band)
- Juventudes Libertarias de Bolivia (Spanish: Libertarian Youth of Bolivia)
- Japan Ladies Bowling Club (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Legislative Budget Committee (Arizona)
- Junior League of Bergen County, Inc.
- Junior League of Berkshire County (Pittsfield, MA)
- Junior League of Bryan College Station (Texas)
- Jane L Burbank Library (Portland, ME)
- Julia L. Butterfield Memorial Library (Cold Spring, NY)
- Junta de Libertad Bajo Palabra (Spanish; Puerto Rican board of parole; San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Junior League of Baton Rouge
- Jaeger–LeCoultre (Swiss watch maker)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Livestock By-Product Association, which groups MBM producers, asked the farm ministry to secure facilities to burn MBM stockpiles and suspend meat processing of cows.