The Telecom Services Association and the Japan Internet Providers Association have submitted position papers critical of the proposed legislation to the National Police Agency (NPA), which drafted it, the associations said.
What does JAIPA stand for?
JAIPA stands for Japan Internet Providers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAIPA
- Java APIs for Integrated Networks
- Joint Adoption Information Network (est. 2006; Atlanta, GA)
- Justice, Affection, Introspection, Nobility
- Jain Association of North America
- Jabatan Agama Islam Perak (Malay: Perak Islamic Religious Department)
- Japan Association of International Publications (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jerusalem Aids Project (Israel)
- Jesus Ain't In Poland (band from Italy)
- Journal of the American Institute of Planners
- Japan Association for Information Processing in Astronomy (Image Reduction and Analysis Facility)
- Jabatan Agama Islam Pulau Pinang (Malaysian: Penang Islamic Religious Department)
- Joint Attack / Interdiction Precision Strike
- Japan Association for International Horse Racing (est. 1993)
- Japan Association of International Relations
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research
- Japan Association of Ion Research and Application
- Japanese Institutional Repositories Online (National Institute of Informatics)
- Japan Association for International Racing and Stud Book (horses)
- Jabatan Agama Islam Selangor (Malaysian Islamic organization)
- Japan Association for Interpretation Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ministry has already asked the Telecom Services Association of Japan and the Japan Internet Providers Association to make sure their member firms seek solutions through a dispute-settlement mechanism.