In addition, the Japan Hygienic Olefin and Styrene Plastics Association (JHOSPA), which publishes voluntary standards for certain polymeric materials and products for use as food containers, packaging materials, and utensils, has amended its list of certified polymers to include the composition of Tritan.
What does JHOSPA stand for?
JHOSPA stands for Japan Hygienic Olefin and Styrene Plastics Association (Tokyo, Japan; est. 1973)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Juvenile Hall Outreach (Berkeley University; Berkeley, CA)
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
- Joint Harbor Operations Centers
- Joint Humanitarian Operations Course (US AID)
- Jubjub Helmet of Doom (Battledome; video game)
- Journal of Health Occupations Education
- Jackson Hole One Fly (Jackson, WY)
- Jewish Heritage Online Magazine
- Justice House of Prayer (Grandview, MO)
- Jerusalem House of Prayer for All Nations
- JSTOR (Journal Storage)/Harvard Object Validation Environment
- John Henry Owen Willcox
- Jacketed Hollow Point (bullet)
- Japan Team of Young Human Power (est. 1993)
- Jewish Heritage Program
- Jobs Have Priority (est. 1988; Washington, DC)
- Joe Hamilton Productions
- Joseph Henry Press (National Academies Press imprint)
- Journal of Health Psychology
- Journal of Humanistic Psychology