The Japan Highway Public Corporation, which has been privatized and divided into the three expressway management firms, had been legally barred from overseas business operations.
What does JHPC stand for?
JHPC stands for Japan Highway Public Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JHPC
We have 2 other meanings of JHPC in our Acronym Attic
- Jacketed Hollow Point (bullet)
- Japan Team of Young Human Power (est. 1993)
- Jewish Heritage Program
- Jobs Have Priority (est. 1988; Washington, DC)
- Joe Hamilton Productions
- Joseph Henry Press (National Academies Press imprint)
- Journal of Health Psychology
- Journal of Humanistic Psychology
- Jours Hors Projet (French: Days Off Project)
- Jan Hird Pokorny Associates (architecture firm; New York, NY)
- Joint Health Planning Committee (Australia)
- Joint Hospital Planning Council (Bridgeport, CT)
- Jefferson Hospital Philadelphia Distance Run (Philadelphia, PA
- John Healey Photography (Washington, DC)
- Journal of the History of Philosophy
- Joy Huber Presentations, Inc.
- Japan Hygiene Products Industry Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Johns Hopkins Program for International Education in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- J.R. Huffman Public Library (Hemphill, TX)
- Jack High Poker League
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE UPPER HOUSE passed bills which will lead by March 2006 to the privatization of the Japan Highway Public Corporation, Metropolitan Expressway Public Corporation, Hanshin Expressway Public Corporation and Honshu-Shikoku Bridge authority.
People's savings held in postal savings and postal life insurance have been channeled into the operation of public corporations, including Japan Highway Public Corporation, via the government's Fiscal Investment and Loans Program, propping up these inefficiently run businesses.
The move is in line with recent proposals put forward by a private advisory panel to the administrative reform minister which said the government-backed Japan Highway Public Corporation should be consolidated into a private company together with three government-backed highway and bridge entities.
The Japan Highway Public Corporation has been cooking its books, claims Sachio Katagiri, deputy head of the corporation's Shikoku Regional Bureau, in ''Exposing the Lies and Tyranny of Japan Highway President Fujii.
They said Koizumi specifically referred to high-profile entities such as the Japan Highway Public Corporation (JHPC), the Housing Loan Corporation and the Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Authority, and pointed to the need for privatization.