Inmates bid farewell to dogs they raised as guide dog candidates MATSUE, Japan - Inmates at a prison in Shimane Prefecture, western Japan, handed over Labrador retrievers they helped raise as guide dog candidates to the Japan Guide Dog Association earlier this week.
What does JGDA stand for?
JGDA stands for Japan Guide Dog Association (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JGDA
- Journal of Globalization for the Common Good
- Java Geometry Class Library
- Jugend Gemeinschaft Christlichen Lebens (German: Youth Christian Life Community)
- Joint Global Change Research Institute (University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland)
- Juvenile Granulosa Cell Tumors
- Japan Groundwater Development Co. Ltd.
- Japanische Gesellschaft für Deutschstudien (German: Japanese Society for German Studies)
- John G Diefenbaker High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Joint Ground Domain (Joint Tactical Radio System; US DoD)
- JTRS(Joint Tactical Radio Systems) Ground Domain (US DoD)
- Japanese Group Dynamics Association
- Judy Garland Database
- Japan Geographic Data Center
- Jewish Genetic Disease Consortium (New York, NY)
- John George Democratic Club (Oakland, CA)
- John G Diefenbaker High School (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Joint Group Depot Maintenance
- Jagdpanzer (German anti-armor tank)
- Jesup Gym Equipment (fitness products; Jesup, IA)
- Joint Government Enterprise (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The driver told the female passenger in February ''the bus will be covered with dog hair'' while she was on the shuttle bus, prompting the Japan Guide Dog Association to call for bus operators' understanding.