ENFORCEMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES AND COMMENTS: In July, the Government of Cambodia (GOC) signed a memorandum of understanding with the Japan Financial Intelligence Center, formalizing a mechanism for anti-money laundering/counter-terrorist financing (AML/CFT) information sharing.
What does JAFIC stand for?
JAFIC stands for Japan Financial Intelligence Center (financial corruption)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAFIC
- Japanese Affiliates of Foreign Firms
- Juxta-Acoustico-Floccular Fascicle
- Java Application Framework for All
- Jewish Accommodation for Fellow Aged (retirement facility; Pretoria, South Africa)
- Juvenile and Family Fire Awareness (Australia)
- Just Another Family Golf Outing (USA)
- Joint Armed Forces Housing Referral Office
- Jewish Agency for Israel
- Japanese Association for Flow Injection Analysis
- Japan Apparel Fashion Industry Council
- Japan Fisheries Information Service Center
- Japan Food Industry Center (food safety)
- Journal of Agricultural and Food Industrial Organization
- Japan Foundation for International Tourism
- Japan Australian Football League (est. 1910)
- Journal of American Folk-Lore
- Joint Automated Field Logistics Model for Employment
- Japanese Academy of Family Medicine (Osaka, Japan)
- Japan Federation of Mutual Aid Cooperatives
- James A FitzPatrick Nuclear Power Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Police Agency has now established this revamped FIU, renamed the Japan Financial Intelligence Center (JAFIC) within its Organised Crime Department.