Abe's trip was signaled on the day of his departure with the elevation of the Japan Defense Agency to become the Ministry of Defense.
What does JDA stand for?
JDA stands for Japan Defense Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JDA
We have 65 other meanings of JDA in our Acronym Attic
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Janata Dal United (political party; India)
- Joint-Detection-Assisted Burst-by-Burst Adaptive Code Division Multiple Access
- Joint Detection Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA system that employs joint detection)
- Jungdemokratinnen Junge Linke (German: Young Democrats Young Left)
- J.D. Angst (Scrubs fanfiction)
- Jaipur Development Authority (India)
- Janne da Arc (band)
- Japan Darts Association
- Japan Debate Association (est. 1986)
- Japan Dental Association
- Java Discord API (Application Programming Interface)
- Jerusalem Development Authority
- Jinetes del Apocalipsis (Spanish: Horsemen of the Apocalypse)
- Job Demand Analysis
- Joint Defense Agency
- Joint Defense Agreement (law)
- Joint Defense Appeal
- Joint Deployment Agency
- Joint Development Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
SINGAPORE, June 3 Kyodo (EDS: ADDING MORE INFO) Japan Defense Agency Director General Fukushiro Nukaga on Saturday urged Asian governments to beef up disaster relief cooperation among their armed forces in the wake of a spate of natural disasters that have hit the region in recent years, saying that Japan is ready to take the lead.