IESA Imperial Oil Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited (JACOS) Japan Petroleum Exploration Co.
What does JACOS stand for?
JACOS stands for Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Japan Association of Charitable Organizations (est. 1972; Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Audit and Certification Organization
- Japanese Animation Club of Orlando
- Japanese Association of Certified Orthoptists
- Joint Actions Control Office
- Joint Analysis of Cluster Observations (astronomy)
- Jung Association of Central Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Japan Agricultural Chemicals Overseas Development Commission
- Joint Airports' Committee of Local Authorities (UK)
- Joint Action Committee of Nigeria
- Japan Association for Comparative Politics
- Japanese American Curriculum Project (now Asian American Curriculum Project)
- Japanese Association of Cardiovascular Pharmacology (heart disease)
- Java Asynchronous Client Platform (software)
- Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology
- Journal of Advances in Chemical Physics (UK)
- Judge Advocate Continuation Pay (debt assistance)
- Journal of the Association of Children's Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics
- Joint Action Committee for Peoples' Rights (India)
- Japanese Association of Cancer Registries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited is continuing efforts to expand its oil sands pilot plant near Fort McMurray, Alberta.
As recently announced, Lexcore expects to continue to generate revenues through its newly signed agreement to provide equipment and services to Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited.