9 percent from a year earlier to 754,054 units for the fifth straight month of decline, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said Thursday.
What does JAMA stand for?
JAMA stands for Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAMA
We have 46 other meanings of JAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Just Alanis Morissette
- Justice Action Movement
- Justified Ancients of Mummu
- Juvenile Arrest and Monitoring
- JYACC Application Manager
- Junctional Adhesion Molecule-1
- Junction Adhesion Molecule 3
- Jackson Area Manufacturers Association (Jackson, MI)
- Japan America Media Association (California)
- Japan Anger Management Association
- Japanese Association of Management Accounting (est. 1991)
- Java Matrix Package
- John A. Martin and Associates (structural engineering and design; Los Angeles, CA)
- Joint Airborne MASINT Architecture
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- Joint Aeronautical Materials Activity
- Joint American Military Advisory Group (post WWII military group)
- Just Another Macro Language
- Jamaica Aluminum Company
- Japan Medical Abstracts Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Toyota and Honda will sell or lease fuel-cell vehicles in the U.
TOKYO, March 15 Kyodo The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) said Monday it has established an association with seven other Asian auto industry groups to promote the Asian motorcycle industry.
The increase was led by robust sales of environment-friendly vehicles stimulated by government subsidies to promote purchases of them, according to the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said.