The Japan Automobile Dealers Association said sales of used vehicles rose to 3,979,117 units in the fiscal year to March 31, boosted by the government's subsidy program for purchases of environmentally friendly cars, which was in place until September.
What does JADA stand for?
JADA stands for Japan Automobile Dealers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JADA
We have 13 other meanings of JADA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Affective Disorders (International Society for Affective Disorders)
- Journal of Astronomical Data
- Judge Advocate Division (US DoD)
- Jumpmaster Assisted Deployment (parachuting)
- Junta Agroprempresarial Dominicana (Dominican Republic)
- Just Another Dungeon
- Joint Application Design / Rapid Application Development
- Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award (Australia)
- Japan Amateur Dancers Association
- Japan Anti-Doping Agency (est. 2001; Japan)
- Journal of the American Dental Association
- Journal of the American Dietetic Association
- Japan Data Communications Association
- Jefferson Alcohol/Drug Abuse Center (Kentucky)
- Jewish Associated Disease Action Committee
- Journal for Professionals Networking for Excellence in Service Delivery with Individuals who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Journal of the American Deafness and Rehabilitation Association
- Joint Alcohol and Drug Action Team (Aberdeen, UK)
- Joint Air Defense Board
- Joint Allocation Decision Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 percent on the year to 35,875 units, according to data released by the Japan Automobile Dealers Association.
The Japan Automobile Dealers Association said Japan's domestic sales of new cars, trucks and buses dropped 37 per cent from a year earlier, as the natural disasgter disrupted production.
uk Japan Automobile Dealers Association has recognised the Toyota Prius as the best-selling vehicle in Japan in 2009.
Toyota have held the coveted top slot for 33 consecutive years but lost out to the Jazz last year, according to figures just released by the Japan Automobile Dealers Association.
Japan Automobile Dealers Association to release sales figures for each car model in January at 11 a.
6% from a year earlier to 347,163, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said Thursday.