Fujitsu's operations were inspected by two separate certification organizations, with operations in Japan audited by the Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environmental Quality (JACO)(*3) and operation overseas audited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV)(*4).
What does JACO stand for?
JACO stands for Japan Audit and Certification Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JACO
We have 1 other meaning of JACO in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association of Clinical Laboratory Physicians
- Japan Association for Computational Mechanics
- Journal of Ambulatory Care Management (quarterly publication)
- Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery
- Just Another Code Monkey
- Joint Alliance of Companies Managing Education for Technology (Arizona State University; Mesa, AZ)
- Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics
- Journal of the American College of Nutrition
- Jaguar Association of Central New York (Manlius, NY)
- Japan Association of Charitable Organizations (est. 1972; Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Animation Club of Orlando
- Japanese Association of Certified Orthoptists
- Joint Actions Control Office
- Joint Analysis of Cluster Observations (astronomy)
- Jung Association of Central Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Japan Agricultural Chemicals Overseas Development Commission
- Joint Airports' Committee of Local Authorities (UK)
- Joint Action Committee of Nigeria
- Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited
- Japan Association for Comparative Politics