At the end of March, Masahiro Seki retired from his posts as Director General of the Naka Fusion Institute and the Fusion Energy Research Directorate of the Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA), formerly Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (JAERI).
What does JAERI stand for?
JAERI stands for Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JAERI in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Atomic Energy Intelligence Committee
- Japan Atomic Energy Insurance Pool
- Japan Association of Economic Law
- Journal of the Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Journal of Adventure Education and Outdoor Learning
- Japanese Association for Emergency Psychiatry (est. 1997)
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan Association of English Romanticism
- Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research
- Japan Elv (End of Life Vehicle) Recycler's Association
- Japan Atomic Energy Relations Organization
- Japanese Association for Environmental Sociology
- Japanese Association of Electoral Studies
- Joint Africa-EU Strategy
- Journal of African Earth Sciences (Geological Society of Africa)
- Journal of the Audio Engineering Society
- Japan Association of Energy Service Companies (est. 1999)
- Journal of Applied Educational Technology
- Ja Feel
- Jalalabad Airfield (Afghanistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By taking a new look at a long-known catalyst, Yasuo Nishihata of the Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (JAERI) in Mikazuki and his colleagues may have found a way to build effective converters with less metal.
In Tokaimura, Ibaraki, where various nuclear facilities are located, the earthquake automatically shut down the experimental JRR-3 reactor operated by the Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute, officials said.
IBM Japan, one of the four companies bidding for the supercomputer for the Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute, said the process of choosing a successful bidder violates rules set in 1987 on procedures on government purchases of supercomputers.
Omi made the remark during a visit to the Naka Fusion Research Establishment run by the Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute, which has applied to host the ITER.
TOKYO, June 10 Kyodo The Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute manually shut down a research nuclear reactor at its facility in Tokaimura, Ibaraki Prefecture, on Friday due to technical problems, the science ministry said.