TOKYO, June 24 Kyodo The Japan Association of National Universities has instructed national universities across the country to remove a nationality clause for applicants who apply for special admission for students returning to Japan from abroad, the association said Monday.
What does JANU stand for?
JANU stands for Japan Association of National Universities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JANU in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association of Nursing Programs in Universities
- Jabatan Air Negeri Sabah (Malay: Sabah State Water Department; Sabah, Malaysia)
- Jacksonville Association of Nursing Students (Jacksonville State University; Jacksonville, AL)
- Japan Academy of Nursing Science (est. 1981; Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Army Navy Space
- Joint Assessment of National Strategies
- Japan Action Network on Small Arms
- Joint Air Navigation Services Council (Civil Aviation Authority; UK)
- Joint Army-Navy Specification
- Joint Army-Navy Technical Exchange
- Japan Association of National University Libraries (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Academic Network Using Satellites (UK)
- Joint Analog-Numerical Understanding System
- Joint Army Navy Standard
- Joint Army Navy Uniform Simulation
- Joint Army-Navy Staff
- Joint Astrophysics Nascent Universe Satellite (US NASA)
- Joint Army-Navy-War Shipping Administration (US Navy)
- Junior Achievement of New York
- Japan Australia New Zealand Society, Inc.