Hino-shi: Japan Association of English Romanticism, 2005.
What does JAER stand for?
JAER stands for Japan Association of English Romanticism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAER
We have 2 other meanings of JAER in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Association of Economic Geographers (est. 1954)
- Japan Architectural Education and Information Center (est. 1982)
- Joint Atomic Energy Intelligence Committee
- Japan Atomic Energy Insurance Pool
- Japan Association of Economic Law
- Japan Association of Engineering Management for Waste Treatment Facility
- Journal of the Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Journal of Adventure Education and Outdoor Learning
- Japanese Association for Emergency Psychiatry (est. 1997)
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement
- Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research
- Japan Elv (End of Life Vehicle) Recycler's Association
- Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute
- Japan Atomic Energy Relations Organization
- Japanese Association for Environmental Sociology
- Japanese Association of Electoral Studies
- Joint Africa-EU Strategy
- Journal of African Earth Sciences (Geological Society of Africa)
- Journal of the Audio Engineering Society
- Japan Association of Energy Service Companies (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To commemorate the twentieth anniversary of its founding, the Japan Association of English Romanticism has published this comprehensive bibliography of one hundred years of works published in Japan on the English poet and painter William Blake (1757-1827).