Ikuo Koike, president of the Japan Association of College English Teachers who heads the AILA '99 organizing committee, said in an interview that the congress, held once every three years, is significant in that language has taken on greater significance beyond its traditional role as a communication tool.
What does JACET stand for?
JACET stands for Japan Association of College English Teachers (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Adult and Continuing Education
- Japan Africa Car Exporters Association
- Japanese-American Cooperative Emulsion Experiments
- Jordanian-American Commission for Educational Exchange (Fulbright grants)
- JTRS (Joint Tactical Radio System) Army Center of Excellence Laboratory (US Army)
- Japan-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Journal of the American Ceramic Society
- Japan Association for Comparative Economic Studies
- Joint Automated Communications Engineering Systems
- Jennifer Aniston Center Forum (website message board)
- Journal of Applied Corporate Finance (Blackwell Publishing)
- Journal of the Ancient Chronology Forum
- Junior Achievement of Central Florida, Inc.
- Junior American Culinary Federation
- John Abbott College Faculty Association (Canada)
- Japanese and Caucasian Facial Expression of Emotion (study)
- Japan Association for Chief Financial Officers
- Japanese Association for Crystal Growth (Japan)
- Jersey Atari Computer Group (New Jersey; est. 1981)