Drugstore industry leader opposes Don Quijote's service TOKYO - The chairman of the Japan Association of Chain Drug Stores voiced opposition Wednesday to a general discount store operator's offering free drugs with store attendants obtaining instructions from pharmacists by videophone.
What does JACDS stand for?
JACDS stands for Japan Association of Chain Drug Stores
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JACDS
- Joint Airborne Communications Command Post
- Japan Clinical Cancer Research Organization
- Jail and Community Corrections System
- Japanese Cloud-Climate Study
- Job and Career Change Scheme (British Coal Enterprise; UK)
- Joint Attack Command and Control System
- Japanese American Chamber of Commerce of Silicon Valley (San Jose, California)
- Joint Architectural Control Document
- Journal Archive Control Data (computing)
- Jet Airliner Crash Data Evaluation Centre (Germany)
- Japanese-American Community Diabetes Study (Seattle, WA)
- Java Application Control Engine (Tridium building automation control)
- Joint Air Coordination Element (US DoD)
- Joint Alternate Command Element
- Joint Analysis and Control Element
- Joint Assessment of Catastrophic Events (simulation tool)
- Journal of Adult and Continuing Education
- Japan Africa Car Exporters Association
- Japanese-American Cooperative Emulsion Experiments
- Jordanian-American Commission for Educational Exchange (Fulbright grants)