But he failed to automatically qualify for the world championships this August in Moscow since his time was slower than the 2:07:59 standard set by the Japan Association of Athletics Federations.
What does JAAF stand for?
JAAF stands for Japan Association of Athletics Federations (governing body)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAAF
We have 2 other meanings of JAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Academic Association for Copyright Clearance
- Jews Against Anti-Christian Defamation
- Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Justification, Approval & Acquisition Documentation
- Jewish Association for Attention Deficit Disorder (New York, New York)
- Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Journal of Aviation Aerospace Education and Research (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University)
- Japan Amateur Athletic Federation
- Japan Association of Architectural Firms (trade group)
- Japanese Army Air Force
- Japanese-American Acupuncture Foundation (Corte Madera, CA)
- Joint Action Armed Forces
- Joint Apparel Association Forum (Sri Lanka)
- Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance (New York University; Leonard N. Stern School of Business; New York, NY)
- Junior All-American Football (California)
- Joint Army and Air Force Adjustment Regulations
- Japan Association of Athletics Federations for the Disabled
- Joint Army-Air Force Foul-Up (polite form)
- Japan-American Automotive Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, March 18 Kyodo Beijing Olympic hammer throw bronze medalist Koji Murofushi will compete in his competition of the season at the Osaka Grand Prix on May 8, the Japan Association of Athletics Federations said Thursday.