The PMDA replaces the Organization for Pharmaceutical Safety and Research, the Medical Device Evaluation Center and the Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment.
What does JAAME stand for?
JAAME stands for Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Afroasiatic Languages (Institute of Semitic Studies)
- Journal of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Japanese Association for Arid Land Studies
- Japan Association for Arts Management (est. 1998)
- Japan Association of Aesthetic Medical Inc.
- Japanese Association for Acute Medicine
- Just about a Minute (Italy)
- Just Another Art Movement (literary journal)
- Japan Auto Accessories Manufacturers' Association
- Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Joint Air-to-Air Missile
- Journal of the American Association for Medical Transcription
- Japanese American Association of Northern California (San Francisco, CA)
- Japanese Architecture and Art Net Users System
- Japanese American Association of New York (New York, NY)
- Japan Association of Adult Orthodontics (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jewish Alliance Against the Occupation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Joint Anti-Aircraft Operations Center
- Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons