According to the Japan Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association, there are about 6,200 ALS patients nationwide, among whom 2,000 to 3,000 depend on artificial respirators and receive care at home.
What does JALSA stand for?
JALSA stands for Japan Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JALSA
- Joint Ammunition Logistics Organisation (Australia)
- Japan Lubricating Oil Society (est. 1978)
- Japan Association of Legal Philosophy (Chiba, Japan; founded 1948)
- Journal of the Association of Lunar & Planetary Observers (aka The Strolling Astronomer)
- Japanese Association of Law and Political Science
- Jump And Link Register
- Just Another Lab Rat
- Journal of the American Liszt Society (est. 1964)
- Just A Little Something
- Juvenile Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Jewish Alliance for Law and Social Action (Boston, MA)
- Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group
- Japan Association for Language Teaching
- Japanese Antiarrhythmics Long-Term Study (cardiology)
- Jitter Attenuator Limit Trip
- Journal of Accelerated Learning and Teaching
- Journal of Arabic Linguistics Tradition
- Journal of the Association of Law Teachers
- Japan Laser Therapy Association
- Japanese Language Teachers Association Nepal