Japan: Twin propeller plane with 55 people on board made an emergency landing on one engine in Japan on Wednesday after sensors indicated the other was overheating, Japan Air Commuter said.
What does JAC stand for?
JAC stands for Japan Air Commuter (airline)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAC
We have 125 other meanings of JAC in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association of Behavior Therapy
- joint ambient breeze tunnel
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (Nigeria)
- Journal of Algal Biomass Utilization (Phyco Spectrum Inc.)
- Junta Ambiental del Buen Vecino (Good Neighbor Environmental Board)
- Java API for Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- JA Consultants (UK)
- Jackson Hole Airport (Jackson, WY)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA - Jackson Hole Airport (Airport Code)
- Japan Agricultural Cooperative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Domestically, starting from the summer schedule of 2011, JAL subsidiary Japan Air Commuter (JAC) will inaugurate flights from Fukuoka to two southern islands in Japan - Amami-oshima and Yakushima.
The board issued the safety recommendations to Canada's Civil Aviation Tribunal over the incident, in which a Bombardier DHC-8-Q400 plane of Japan Air Commuter from Tanegashima Island, Kagoshima Prefecture, made an emergency landing at Kagoshima airport, where it was bound for, due to engine trouble caused by the broken shaft.
14 Kyodo (EDS: UPDATING) A government-backed turnaround body is considering appointing the 54-year-old president of Japan Air Commuter Co.
Domestic results include data from JAL, Japan Transocean Air, JAL Express, Japan Air Commuter, Hokkaido Air System, J-Air and Ryukyu Air Commuter.
Under the proposal, J-Air would move its operation to Nagoya-Komaki freeing up Japan Air Commuter to provide a more efficient network of schedules covering southern Japan.