As we mark the thirtieth anniversary of the Jane Austen Society of North America, the journals provide a lasting record of the Society's contributions to Austen scholarship.
What does JASNA stand for?
JASNA stands for Jane Austen Society of North America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JASNA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Aviation Supply Maintenance Material Management
- Just A Simple Matter of Programming
- Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing
- Joint Applications Staff Management System (US Air National Guard)
- Jose Abad Santos Memorial School (Philippine Women's University; Manila, Philippines)
- Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Jacksonville Area Sexual Minority Youth Network (Florida)
- Japan America Society of Nevada (est. 1995)
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
- Just Another Social Network
- Japan Society of Naval Architects and Ocean Engineers
- Japan-America Society of New Hampshire (Portsmouth, NH)
- Japan-America Society of New Mexico
- Japan America Societies
- Japan-America Society of Oregon (est. 1907)
- Japanese Automobile Standards Organization
- Journal of the Anthropological Society of Oxford (est. 1970; Oxford, UK)
- July August September October (months)
- Joint Airsoft Special Operations Command (California)
- Judge Advocate Staff Officer Course (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
223) Johnson clearly distances her fellow professionalized readers--the Professors--from the undignified antics of the Janeites: Even though lectures by academic Austenian scholars are featured at Jane Austen Society and Jane Austen Society of North America conferences, .
David Grey, and Henry Burke founded the Jane Austen Society of North America in 1979, and conferees attended the first JASNA AGM in New York, did any member of that nascent literary society envision that a quarter of a century later they would meet en masse for a "Homecoming" at Jane Austen's House, Chawton, Hampshire, England?
David Grey, of the Jane Austen Society of North America.