Colonel Vikas Slathia of the Jammu and Kashmir Rifles told mediapersons that patrolling was the only way to militarily 'dominate' an area.
What does J&KR stand for?
J&KR stands for Jammu and Kashmir Rifles (Indian Armed Forces)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Judgment and Commitment Order (US federal courts)
- Justification & Certification
- Jak and Daxter (video game series)
- Jansens and Dieperink (silo manufacturer; est. 1945)
- Jerseyville and Eastern Railroad
- Justifications & Findings
- Jesse and James (Pokemon, cartoon)
- Johnson and Johnson
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Jammu and Kashmir (India)
- Joe and Rachelle (J&R Computer World)
- John and Richie (website)
- Jay and Silent Bob
- Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back (movie)
- Jackson and Tull
- Joel and the 'bots (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
- Johnson and Wales University (Rhode Island; also seen as JWU)
- J(Z)-Conserving Centrifugal Sudden Approximation
- J(Z)-Conserving Coupled States Method
- Jugend + Sport (Switzerland sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 15th Battalion of the Jammu and Kashmir Rifles Regiment handed over the charge of Ceremonial Army Guard Battalion at Rashtrapati Bhavan to the 28th Battalion of the Madras Regiment.
The 15th Battalion of the Jammu and Kashmir Rifles Regiment handed over charge of the ceremonial army guard battalion to the 28th Battalion of the Madras Regiment.