The petition filed by Balwant Singh Mankotia, a sitting MLA of Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party, had sought a direction to the state government to hand over the probe into Haji's death to the CBI.
What does JKNPP stand for?
JKNPP stands for Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jacht Klub Marynarki Wojennej (Polish: Navy Boat Club Anchor)
- Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri (Malay: State Health Department)
- John Kaizan Neptune (musician)
- Justice Knowledge Network (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Jammu and Kashmir National Awami Party (Pakistan)
- Jammu and Kashmir National Conference
- Julius K. Nyerere International Airport (Tanzania)
- Jammu and Kashmir National Liberation Front (est. 1977; UK)
- Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Pahang (Malaysia: Ministry of Health Search)
- Jammu and Kashmir National Party (India)
- Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Sabah (Malaysia)
- Jammu Kashmir National Students' Federation (India)
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- Japan Karate-Do Organization
- Jedi Knight Outcast (Star Wars)
- Joint Knowledge Online
- Junior Klezmer Orchestra (est. 1994)
- John Keells Office Automation
- Just Kidding of Course (internet slang)
- The Jedi Knights of Cleveland (Star Wars fan site, Cleveland, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
28 (ANI): Lawmakers of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party and Jammu State Morcha boycotted Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra's address in the state assembly on Monday.
The petition, filed by Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party on November 5, had confronted the ban and sought an imperative hearing on the issue.