The units included Jammu and Kashmir regiment, Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry, the Gorkha Rifles and Jat Regiment, who won laurels in the Kargil war.
What does JAKLI stand for?
JAKLI stands for Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Janus-Activated Kinase 2
- Just Another Kinase 2 (now Janus-Activated Kinase 2; biochemistry)
- Journal of the American Killifish Association
- Jointly Administered Knowledge Environment
- Jaringan Kerja Kebudayaan Rakyat (People's Cultural Network)
- Juniors Acquiring Knowledge, Ethics and Sportsmanship (National Wild Turkey Federation)
- Japan Amateur Kickboxing Federation
- Japan Amateur Kyoutei Federation (motor sports)
- Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (Malay: Department of Islamic Development Malaysia)
- Jyllandip Avannaani Kalaallit Ilinniagaqartut Peqatigiiffiat (Greenlandic Student Association in Denmark)
- JACK Agent Language
- Jalapa (Guatemala territorial division)
- Jalisco (Mexican state)
- Japan Air Lines
- Japan Airlines Company, Ltd.
- Jet Approach Landing
- Job Arrangement Letter
- Journal des Annonces Légales (French: Journal of Legal Announcements)
- Journal of Academic Librarianship (Elsevier, BV)
- Journal of Applied Linguistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Srinagar/ Jammu, Mar 25 (ANI): Shabir Ahmed Malik, a solider of the Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry paramilitary trooper, who was killed in a five-day-long gunbattle in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara district, was cremated here on Tuesday with full state honours.