Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith Jammu and Kashmir at a meeting presided over by its President, Maulana Ghulam Rasool Malik, in Srinagar termed the incident as another shock to the Kashmiris.
What does JAH stand for?
JAH stands for Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith (Pakistan political party)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAH
We have 16 other meanings of JAH in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Amateur Golf Scholars (Cypress, CA)
- Just Another Gaming System
- Just Another Gibbs Sampler (statistical software)
- Judge Advocate General Service Organization
- Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
- Japan Auto Glass Union
- Java Access to Generic Underlying Architectural Resources (software)
- Joint Air/Ground Operations: Unified Adaptive Replanning (USAF research laboratory program)
- Jamming Guarded Radio VHF Frequency Hopping Radio System
- Jabiluka Action Group of Western Australia
- Jefferson Alumni Hall (Philadelphia, PA)
- Journal of Adolescent Health
- Journal of African History (Cambridge University Press)
- Journal of American History
- Just A Hobby
- Just Another Hawaiian
- Japanese Animal Hospital Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Johnstown Area Heritage Association (Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Journal of Aging, Humanities and the Arts (UK)
- Journal of the Academy of Hospital Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, JUI-F secretary general Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Haidri, chief of Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith, Professor Sajid Mir, president Tehreek-e-Ittehad-e-Islami Pakistan, Allama Sajid Naqvi, former chief of Jamaat-e-Islami Qazi Hussain Ahmad, JI secretary general, Liaqat Baloch, JUP leader Abul Khair, Muhammad Zubair and senator Pir Abdul Rahim Naqshbandi of JUI attended the meeting.
ISLAMABAD, September 08, 2009 (Balochistan Times): The chief of Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith, Senator Sajid Mir has He said that the PPP-led coalition is protecting the American interests as the national issues were not being resolved by the ruling coalition.
the Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK Mosque in Small Heath, Birmingham.
The Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith told us that it was "committed to promoting inter-faith dialogue and political harmony in our society".