office of the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies.
What does JMCNS stand for?
JMCNS stands for James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- John Martin Construction Ltd (UK)
- John McLaughlin (musician)
- Jonathan Michael Consultancy Limited
- Journal of Malaysian and Comparative Law
- Jukkasjarvi Mind Control Laser (gaming)
- Jewish Music Commission of Los Angeles
- Joint Maritime Counter Measures
- Journal of Managed Care Medicine
- Joint Multi-Context and Multiscale (computer image technology)
- Journal of Mobile Communications, Networks, and Computing (international research papers)
- Joint METOC(Meteorological and Oceanographic) Coordination Organization (US DoD)
- Joint Movement Control Office (Australia)
- JUMPS Monthly Compute Output Listing
- Joint Maritime Communications Strategy
- Joint Maritime Communications System
- Joint Mission Capability Package
- Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy
- John M. Cuelenaere Public Library (Canada)
- John McInnis Secondary School (Prince George, BC, Canada)
- John Muir Charter School (Bakersfield, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with a colleague at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, Mr.