and attended Shenandoah College, James Madison University and Duke University, where she earned a masters degree in English literature in 1942.
What does JMU stand for?
JMU stands for James Madison University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMU
We have 10 other meanings of JMU in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice
- Journal of Music Theory Pedagogy (University of Oklahoma)
- Junior Managers Training Programme (EU-China Managers Exchange and Training Program; intergovernmental cooperation project)
- Japan Material Testing Reactor
- Joint Multi-TADIL School
- Jordan Mobile Telephone Services
- Journal of Modern Turkish Studies
- Joint Multichannel Trunking & Switching System
- Joint-Movement Tracking Test
- Just Made That Up
- Japan Marine United (shipbuilder)
- JMTK Utilities Segment
- JMU Access Partnership (formerly Joint Mobility Unit; UK)
- Joint Monitoring Unit
- Journal of Medical Ultrasound
- Jovenes por un Mundo Unido (Spanish: Youth for a United World)
- Joint Meritorious Unit Award (military award)
- Joint Military Utility Assessment (evaluation of the militiary utility of joint systems)
- Joint Meritorius Unit Commendation
- Joint Multi-User Detection/Decoding
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coleman has a BBA in accounting from James Madison University and is completing her third year at the Stonier Graduate School of Banking.
Pamela Gibson James Madison University Harrisonburg, Virginia E-mail: gibsonpr@jmu.
Evans of James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Va.
In the Spring 2000 issue of the DISAM Journal, we introduced the organizational history, structure and functions of the Mine Action Information Center (MAIC) at James Madison University that is under the direction of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency's Office of Humanitarian Demining Programs (HA/D).
Bryant, CPA, PhD, is an assistant professor of accounting, a director of the accounting information systems program and a Frank fellow at James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia.