Speaking to Radio 2 DJ Jo Whiley during a BBC Introducing Masterclass at the Wales Millennium Centre, James Dean Bradfield and Nicky Wire spoke about the ups and downs of their incredible career in front of an invited audience of Welsh musicians, eager to hear what the pair had to say.
What does JDB stand for?
JDB stands for James Dean Bradfield (singer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JDB
We have 5 other meanings of JDB in our Acronym Attic
- Jacksonville Drug Abuse Program (Florida, USA)
- Java Directory Access Protocol (computing)
- Journal of Decorative and Propaganda Arts (Wolfsonian Museum, Miami Beach, FL)
- Jersey Devil ATV Riders Association
- Joint Distributed After-Action Review System
- Joint Defense Air Superiority Fighter
- Japan Dolphin Assisted Therapy Association (est. 2002)
- Joint Deployable Analysis Team (Joint Chief of Staff; US DoD)
- Joint Staff Joint Deployable Analysis Team (US Air Force)
- Jamaica Development Bank
- Japan Design Business Co-Operative Body
- Java Debugger
- Jia Duo Bao (herbal tea)
- Joint Defense Board (Sudan)
- Journal of Dental Biomechanics (SAGE-Hindawi Access to Research)
- Judith Davis Baer (Alexandria, VA)
- Junk Debt Buyer
- Justin Drew Bieber (musician)
- Japan Deaf Basketball Association
- Japan Dodgeball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most notably, praise for the pub, which first opened in 1853 to provide refreshment for thirsty dock workers, comes from Manic Street Preachers frontman James Dean Bradfield.
Mick Jones, Pete Wylie, The Farm and special guest James Dean Bradfield unequivocally rammed home to the crowd why they got into the music industry in the first place - performing with passion, emotion and dedication, while Pete Wylie informed the crowd that no monies were being paid to the acts.
Sporting heroes like Ryan Giggs ranked highly, but musicians such as James Dean Bradfield and Shirley Bassey also got a lot of votes for their contribution to Welsh culture, as did Russell T Davies, whose decision to film in Wales has won him admiration from the Welsh public.
Appearing with the BBC Concert Orchestra, the diva also recruited James Dean Bradfield, Richard Hawley and Tom Baxter for her set at London's Camden Roundhouse.
The Welsh group's lead singer and guitarist James Dean Bradfield gave a live acoustic performance for less than 100 lucky competition winners at radio station Kerrang
The album includes Your Love Alone Is Not Enough, the song featuring The Cardigans' Nina Persson which was released as the introductory single last week, and follows last year's solo efforts by Nicky Wire and James Dean Bradfield.