The James Dean Story (1957) Directed by Robert Altman and George W.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for James Dean
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Council for Youth Services (also seen as JCFYS)
- Jewish Council for Youth Services (Chicago, IL)
- Jefferson County Youth Soccer League (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Doctor of Laws
- Jack Daniel's
- Jacob's Dream (band)
- Jacques Demolay (International Order of DeMolay)
- James Darren (actor/singer)
- James David (as in J.D. Power and Associates; founded by James David Power)
- Jammie Dodger (biscuit brand)
- Janata Dal (Indian political party)
- Japan Air (IATA airline code)
- Jeff Davis (guitarist)
- Jefferson Davis (Boss Hogg; Dukes of Hazzard TV show)
- Jermaine Dupri (rap artist)
- JetDirect (Hewlett-Packard family of internal print servers)
- Jimmy Dean (sausage)
- Job Description
- Job Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- A page from the 1949 Fairmount High School yearbook signed by James Dean will feature at PFC Auctions May sale.
Natalie Wood and James Dean were virtually unknown teenagers starring in the TV drama I Am A Fool.
After seeing the James Dean makeover, only one question springs to mind - what's Polish for ya big haddie?
Che Guevara, Mahatma Gandhi, James Dean, David Bowie, Bruce Lee and Madonna.