Boys final standings: 1 Arpit Hamirwasia, 2 Abhinav A and Gokul Krishna, 3 Ahmed Ahmed A Lateef, Pranav S and James David.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for James David (as in J.D. Power and Associates; founded by James David Power)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- Jesse Collyer Youth Sports (Ossining, NY)
- Jewish Council for Youth Services (also seen as JCFYS)
- Jewish Council for Youth Services (Chicago, IL)
- Jefferson County Youth Soccer League (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Doctor of Laws
- Jack Daniel's
- Jacob's Dream (band)
- Jacques Demolay (International Order of DeMolay)
- James Darren (actor/singer)
- James Dean
- Jammie Dodger (biscuit brand)
- Janata Dal (Indian political party)
- Japan Air (IATA airline code)
- Jeff Davis (guitarist)
- Jefferson Davis (Boss Hogg; Dukes of Hazzard TV show)
- Jermaine Dupri (rap artist)
- JetDirect (Hewlett-Packard family of internal print servers)
- Jimmy Dean (sausage)
- Job Description
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgements BROWN JAMES DAVID The family of the late James Brown would like to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy, floral tributes and donations received in their sad bereavement.
She is survived by two sons, Robert David of Worcester and Major James David, U.
CAPTION(S): Above, Simon Millington, Lee Hadley, Alan Jones, Tim Lee Right, Bob Stafford, Gary Kavanagh, Ian Morgan, Neil Kelly Ian Morgan, Paul Halford, Bob Walker Nick Williams, John Lange, Rhys James David Grocott, Nigel Collins, Andy Turpin Neill Currie, Steve Gooden Jan Gardner and Donna Mundy, Trafalgar Accountants Ann and John Bill
Circle of Life James David Audlin Clear Light Publishing 823 Don Diego, Santa Fe, NM 97505 1574160826 $19.