The tremors caused by bomb explosion were felt strong in the Jakarta Stock Exchange building causing panic selling resulting in share price fall.
What does JSEB stand for?
JSEB stands for Jakarta Stock Exchange Building (Indonesia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSEB
We have 1 other meaning of JSEB in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Space Elevator Association (Japan)
- Jesuit Secondary Education Association
- Job Safety and Environmental Impact Analysis
- Job Safety Environmental Analysis
- Journal of Software Engineering and Applications (Scientific Research Publishing)
- Junior Space Exploration Academy (Oakland, CA)
- Jurukur Saharuddin El-Asas (Malaysian surveyors)
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Safe Escape Analysis Solution (Joint Strike Fighter; US DoD)
- Journal of Southeast Asian Studies
- Jharkhand State Electricity Board (India Ministry of Power)
- Jon Stewart Estrogen Brigade (fan club)
- Joint Services Expedition to Brabant Island (UK; 1984-1985)
- Journal of Small and Emerging Business Law
- Jewish Special Education Collaborative (Massachusetts)
- JIEO Systems Engineering Contract
- Job Service Employer Committee
- Joint SATCOM Engineering Center
- Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology
- Journal of Strategic E-Commerce
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 Kyodo An Indonesian special court Wednesday sentenced two low-ranking former soldiers to life imprisonment over last September's bombing of the Jakarta Stock Exchange building in which 10 people were killed.
Construction of the first stage commenced in 1992 and the Artha Graha Bank building and the Jakarta Stock Exchange Building have already been completed.
Current regional design projects include the Peninsula Hotel under construction as well as an Office/ Residential complex in Bangkok, Thailand; the Jakarta Stock Exchange Building under construction in Jakarta, Indonesia; the Jalan Mayarig Office Building in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; a businessperson's hotel and a master plan development in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which contains office, hotel, residential and retail components; as well as various corporate apartments, hospitality projects, and master plans for mixed-use complexes within the Asia Pacific region.
His name is Irwan and he was the one who planted the bomb in the Jakarta Stock Exchange building,'' Dadang told reporters, referring to a Sept.
8 million square-foot Jakarta Stock Exchange Building complex in Jakarta, Indonesia; and the 40-story hotel project in Bangkok, Thailand.