uk The Jak And Daxter Collection (Naughty Dog, PS3) DEVELOPER Naughty Dog may be better known these days for the incredible Uncharted series, and in its earliest days the adventures of Crash Bandicoot.
What does J&D stand for?
J&D stands for Jak and Daxter (video game series)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of J&D
- Jacksonville, North Carolina (Marine Corps Liberty Town)
- Judge Advocate
- Junked and Abandoned (oil production)
- Justification & Analysis
- Justification & Approval
- Justification & Authorization
- Justification and Allowance
- Justerini & Brooks Limited (Scotch whiskey)
- Judgment and Commitment Order (US federal courts)
- Justification & Certification
- Jansens and Dieperink (silo manufacturer; est. 1945)
- Jerseyville and Eastern Railroad
- Justifications & Findings
- Jesse and James (Pokemon, cartoon)
- Johnson and Johnson
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Jammu and Kashmir (India)
- Jammu and Kashmir Rifles (Indian Armed Forces)
- Joe and Rachelle (J&R Computer World)
- John and Richie (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rachet and Clank, Sly and Bentley and Jak and Daxter in one game
JAK AND DAXTER:THE LOST FRONTIER *** PSP EIGHT years after their debut on PlayStation 2, Jak and Daxter are back for another round of platform action.
Coupled with good sound effects, a very funny pair of central characters and a family-friendly storyline, Jak and Daxter will appeal all but the most bloodthirsty of PS2 gamers.
As expected, Jak and Daxter from the self-titled series have made it into the game along with Cole McGrath of "Infamous.
One year has passed since Jak and Daxter saved Haven City from Kor and his Metal Head onslaught, yet the anniversary brings no comfort.