MHI) has received an order for two sets of supercritical-pressure* coal-fired boiler (pressure-containing parts) and steam turbine/generator from Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (JPVL) of India.
What does JPVL stand for?
JPVL stands for Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (Jaiprakash Industries Ltd.; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JPVL in our Acronym Attic
- Japan PSP (Paint Shop Pro) Users Group
- James Paget University Hospital (UK)
- Jefferson Park United Neighbors
- Japanese Published Unexamined Patent Application
- Jesus People USA (religious commune)
- Jersey Property Unit Trusts
- Juntos Pela Vida
- J'ai Pas Vingt Ans (French: I'm Not Twenty Years)
- Japan Philippines Volunteer Association
- Journal of Property Valuation and Investment
- Java Parallel Virtual Machine
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Veterinar Pulau Pinang
- Japan Pressure Vessel Research Committee
- Japan Vegetarian Society (est. 2001)
- Jack-Pine Warbler
- Jazz Performance Workshop
- Junior Parents Weekend (University of Notre Dame; Notre Dame, IN)
- Just Plain Weird
- Just Plain Wrong (Internet slang)
- Juvenile Program Worker (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vishnuprayag project Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Jaypee group is handling the Vishnuprayag project.