I've joined the faculty of the George Washington University School of Public Health where I teach women's health policy and lead the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health.
What does JIWH stand for?
JIWH stands for Jacobs Institute of Women's Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JIWH in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the Indian Wars (Savas Publishing and Consulting Group; El Dorado Hills, CA)
- Journeyman Inside Wireman (electrical industry)
- Journeyman Iron Worker
- Jugend Informatik Wettbewerb
- Joint Irregular Warfare Center (USJFCOM)
- Japan Institute of Workers' Evolution
- Journal of Indian Writing in English
- Japan Institute of Wastewater Engineering Technology (est. 1992)
- Joint Integration Working Group
- Joint Intermodal Working Group
- Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy
- Joint International Waste Management Conference (Kyoto, Japan)
- Justice Integrated Wireless Network
- Joint Imagery eXchange System
- Jaffari Islamic Youth (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Jerusalem International YMCA
- James Island Yacht Club (South Carolina)
- Japan Initiative for Youth Development
- Journey Into Your Imagination (Disney attraction)
- James Island Youth Soccer Club (Charleston, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Board appointments: Jacobs Institute of Women's Health.
Warren Pearse of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health in Washington found that gender issues ranked low on their list of concerns about the specialty.