Roberts, Jacksonville State University [mouse] The items marked with this symbol can be ordered via the MTNA website through our affiliation with Amazon.
What does JSU stand for?
JSU stands for Jacksonville State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSU
We have 12 other meanings of JSU in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Scholars' Training Seminar (Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Washington, DC)
- Junior Science Talent Search Examination (India)
- Japanese Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Japan Society for Trenchless Technology
- Just Something to Think About
- Japanese Satellite Television
- Journal of Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
- Japan Small-Type Whaling Association
- All Japan Seamen's Union
- Jackson State University (Jackson, MS, USA)
- Japanese Society of Undergraduates (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Jewish Student Union
- Joint Strategy Unit (UK)
- Joint Support Unit (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Justice Statistics Unit (UK)
- Juventudes Socialistas Unificadas (Spanish: Unified Socialist Youth)
- Japan Supporting University Consortium
- Jacksonville State University Foundation (Alabama)
- Japan SAP Users' Group (software)
- Japan Snort Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback HV7419 Kania (criminal justice, Jacksonville State University of Alabama) introduces fundamentals of the theory and practice of criminal justice management.
He attends Jacksonville State University in Florida.
In retirement, Sergeant Major Wilson works as the editor of the Jacksonville State University Economic Update and as a consultant for the Center of Economic Development at the College of Commerce and Business Administration, Jacksonville State University.
The Ellon girl, who has just started a four-year golf scholarship at Jacksonville State University in Alabama is joint 24th, 10 shots off the lead.
Richard Cobb, Jacksonville State University Carl W.